How to set-up your miner
- Connect your respective power supply unit to the unit. The order of the 6pin connectors do not matter.
- Please note where you connect your miner to insure you do not trip the wattage limit pertaining to the outlet. 15Amp outlet can pull a max continuous load of 1440 watts and a 20Amp outlet has a max continuous load of 1920 watts.
- Please connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port from your miner to your home router.
- To locate your miner, there are a few different options.
- Log into your router IP address by locating the IP address on the router.
- Place the IP address into a internet web browser and press enter to view your router GUI.
- Once you locate the right IP address of miner, place the IP address into a web browser to log into the miner’s GUI.
- Another way to locate miner is opening up the command prompt on your laptop and typing in arp -a
- Locate which IP address is the miner by taking each one and placing the IP address in a web browser to see which one pops up your miners GUI.
- Please note the configuration page is where you input your mining pool and your workers name/wallet address to obtain you crypto mining revenue. Depending on the pool you select your worker name/wallet address will vary. Please look over instructions on the pool you select for set up configurations for mining pool.