Pandaminer even provides their own mining pool that you can connect to if desired. More information at: https://eth.pandaminer.com/
A GPU integrated miner is a professional altcoin mining device which supports multiple hashing algorithms like ETH and other cryptocurrencies. It is assembled by high configuration graphics cards, customized and highly compatible case, professional rack and other optimized accessories for the highest mining efficiency.
With its perfect flexibility, a GPU integrated miner can be applied in multi-hashing algorithm mining, which provides a lot more options to mine cryptocurrencies which have seen surging fever and growing profits.
1. Connect power supply with a 6pin port
2. Connect to network
3. Connect a monitor and turn on the miner
4. Operate mining under the instruction on the desktop file
Updates of mining software may result in a change of setting methods. We will inform you of the latest updates.
Open the latest eth mining software on the desktop
1. Right-click the file in thestart.bat start.bat file, click Edit, and you can see the following command number:
EthDcvMiner64.exe-model-epooleth.f2pool.com8008-ewal ETH address -epsw x-eworkerAM240-dgb-1
2. Enter your own address, save the document. Double-click Run thestart.bat start.bat file. You can start mining.
Open the zcash folder on the desktop, open the ZCash v9.1 folder
1. Right-click the file inside the Config.txt file, click Edit, and you can see the following command, the second line:
-zwal ZEC address.pandaminer
Enter your own address, save the document, and then close. Locate the file start.bat. and double-click to run the start.bat You can start mining.
If you have any questions during the actual operation, pandaminer has an email to contact them as well. I am happy to try and answer any questions about the Pandaminer as well.
Thank you very much!